Cancellation PolicyWe understand plans change and things come up.
You may cancel or reschedule an appointment with no charge at any time up to 24 hours before your appointment. An active credit card must remain on file with Healing House to reserve an appointment. This card will only be charged in the event you miss or reschedule an appointment within 24 hours of the appointment time.
Cancellations, missed appointments, or rescheduling of an appointment to a different day within 24 hours of your appointment will incur a “late-cancel” fee of 50% of the scheduled service’s regular rate, with the exception of all Specialty Services, which will be charged a flat $75 late-cancel fee.
The following rules also apply:
- If you show up to your appointment more than 15 minutes late, we reserve the right to reschedule your appointment and charge you a late-cancel fee as described above.
- If you incur more than three late-cancel fees within a 12-month period, we reserve the right to change your late fee to 100% of the scheduled service’s regular rate, or $150 for all Specialty Services.
- Free 15-minute consultations are offered as a courtesy for some services. No late-cancel fee will be charged for free 15-min consultations, but we do not reschedule these types of appointments.
- Member discounts do not apply to any late-cancel fees; these policies and fees apply equally to both Healing House members and non-members alike. Membership credits may not be used to cover late-cancel fees.
- All patients who are new to acupuncture, bioenergetic screening and primary care services require a “new patient” appointment, regardless of whether they are new to Healing House or not. If a follow-up appointment is scheduled when a new patient appointment is required, this appointment may need to be rescheduled for a later time. If so, we will assess a late-cancel fee as described above.