Cancellation PolicyWe understand plans change and things come up.
Cancellations, missed appointments, or rescheduling of an appointment to a different day within 24 hours of your appointment will incur a “late-cancel” fee of 50% of the scheduled service’s regular rate, with the exception of all Specialty Services, which will be charged a flat $75 late-cancel fee.
The following rules also apply:
- If you show up to your appointment more than 15 minutes late, we reserve the right to reschedule your appointment and charge you a late-cancel fee as described above.
- If you incur more than three late-cancel fees within a 12-month period, we reserve the right to change your late fee to 100% of the scheduled service’s regular rate, or $150 for all Specialty Services.
- Free 15-minute consultations are offered as a courtesy for some services. No late-cancel fee will be charged for free 15-min consultations, but we do not reschedule these types of appointments.
- Member discounts do not apply to any late-cancel fees; these policies and fees apply equally to both Healing House members and non-members alike. Membership credits may not be used to cover late-cancel fees.
- All patients who are new to acupuncture, bioenergetic screening and primary care services require a “new patient” appointment, regardless of whether they are new to Healing House or not. If a follow-up appointment is scheduled when a new patient appointment is required, this appointment may need to be rescheduled for a later time. If so, we will assess a late-cancel fee as described above.